Bonita’s Boutique Shop will accept merchandise/s (exempt items stated below) if the following item/s meet our return guidelines. If any item/s do not meet the below guidelines, the returned merchandise item/s will not be accepted for a return and/or store credit. All exempt items are considered FINAL SALE and will not be accepted for any reasons. We do not process any returned item/s for exchanges of any kind (store credit is issued if approved).
Management will inspect and approve all returned item/s when received. After approval, store credit (discount code) will be given. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We do not refund money when item/s or order/s are canceled (store credit is given).
- All merchandise item/s must be returned in its original “unused” condition and must have the following attachment/s to its associated item/s when returned:
- Original hanging tag/s and/or sticker/s
- Manufacture label/s & packaging/s
- Price tag/s and its associated UPC bar code label
- Sellable condition
- All merchandise item/s that have been altered, manipulated, used, stretched, or changed/modified to its cosmetic appearance for any item/s will be subjected to an automatic denial for approval (No store credit will be given).
- Must Notify Bonita Boutique of return within 5 days from the date received at
- All online item/s must be returned within the 14 day return window from the date received.
- “Approved” returned items that were received as a gifts will be given store credit for the original purchase valued.
Exempt Items (FINAL SALE: No Return/s, Exchange/s, or Store Credit)
- Discounted item/s using a promo code
- Exchanged item/s
- White Clothing
- Any accessories (e.g. jewelry)
- Intimate goods or likeness
- Sanitary or hygiene goods or likeness
- Items marked “Final Sale”
- Gift Cards
Instructions for returns
- A copy of the invoice, or packing slip must be included inside returning package.
- All returns are at the sole responsibility & expense by the customer (including the required shipping cost to & from our warehouse) unless:
- Customer is missing item/s or order/s
- Customer received wrong item/s or variant (e.g. color, size, etc.)
- Customer did not order the item/s or order/s
- Customer received duplicate item/s or order/s
- All “non-exempt” returned items must be mailed back to:
(Attn: Returns Dept)
20259 Portillo St.
Edinburg, Tx 78542
- Please write your original order number on the outside of the package or return label.
- If the returned item/s are valued more than $75, make sure you ship with a tracking number and its associated insurance value.
- Our returns department strive to process all returns within 48-72 hours. Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, return processes have taken longer than usual.
- If a customer has returned two (2) or more separate order/s within a six (6) month period, they will no longer be able to return or receive store credit thereafter for any item/s or reason/s. If a customer continues to violate our return policy during this period, we will have the right to refuse any transactions and/or services during this six (6) month return policy.